Friday, December 21, 2007

VOTE FOR ME IN COMEDY CENTRAL'S STAND-UP SHOWDOWN

Hey everyone,

I'm holding strong in 2nd place in Comedy Central's Stand-up Showdown with just FOUR DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!!!

They take the Top 100 comedians and let people vote on their favorite from now until 12Noon on Sunday, January 27th. As soon as the contest ends, they countdown the Top 20 Vote getters. So I need your help. There's several things you can do.

Click on this button to take you to Comedy Central's Website. Look for me on the front page in the "Top 20", or if I've slipped out, just go to the "S" page and click "Vote Now" under my picture.





You can also vote for me by texting the words STANDUP SNEED to 44636.

Secondly:
After you vote, you'll see a button that says "Get Your Comedians Button". By clicking on that, it'll give you the code to paste the above image onto your webpage, MySpace/Facebook page, or blog.

If you have trouble with it, or can just want a link to paste into an email that takes people right to the contest page, that link is:

http://www.comedycentral.com/events/susd/index.jhtml

Lastly:
Please pass this on to everyone you know. I'm in this against people who have millions of fans, so I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance everybody.

Josh
www.joshsneed.com

No comments: