Friday, June 9, 2006

Silly Hat Day

For all of those who say I don't have a real job, that I have more free time than I know what to do with, that I need a hobby...I submit the following.


In the heart of Louisville, KY, there's a wonderful restaurant called Lynn's Paradise Cafe. Great food and an awesome gift shop (think Cracker Barrel meets...awesome gift shop).


Aside from their famous "magic pants", Albert Einstein action figures, and a book for white people on how to speak "street", Lynn's features quite a silly hat collection. My good friend, and fellow comedian, Dan Davidson and I decided to use our time waiting for a table to try on these fancy hats. As always, I was armed with my camera phone and what you're about to see are the results of our adventure...



Not sure if Dan is granting wishes or touching altar boys in this lovely selection.



I always wanted to be a retarded super hero.



Do you really want to hurt me?



Sailing....takes me away.



Ready for some raping and pillaging.



He gives out Golden Tickets like candy.



Brokeback Barbaro



Dolphin Safe Davidson



Look, I'm a pot head. Good Lord I'm funny.



Trojan Man!



(you write the joke)




Me finally getting laid.




No comments: